We are a venture capital-backed software development company headquartered in Canada. We develop in-house products to disrupt one industry at a time and partner as a technology service provider to selected startups.
You are an exceptional coder and problem-solver with a passion for bringing concepts to life! You understand the need to meet deadlines and can work as a collaborative member of a team. You are team-oriented, self-starting, and have a positive attitude. Bridging the gap between usability and design motivates you.
Koverhoop is seeking front-end software developers to join our growing team. As members of the tech team, they will create solutions to enhance the user experience. We are looking for people with software development experience in designing and developing customer-facing Web applications in high-paced environments.
Proficiency with Angular framework.
Working and testing in multiple browser versions. Active contributor to developer communities like Stack Overflow, GitHub, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
Powers you will need
- Proficiency in working with Python.
- Familiarity in working with at least one Machine Learning framework.
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
Superpowers to give you edge
- Familiarity with REST Frameworks (Flask, Django, etc.)
- Have worked with Docker or similar containerization platforms for personal or professional projects.
- In-depth understanding of widely-used machine learning algorithms.
Possible tasks during work
- Accelerate observability of our infrastructure by collecting logs, calculating metrics, and displaying them on dashboards
- Building and maintaining stream processing pipelines for our Kafka infrastructure.
- Be able to understand and enhance our Pre-Processing Pipelines and Machine Learning Systems.
- Contributing towards our Computer Vision-based Analytics, and NLP-based Information Extraction projects.
- Serve machine learning models using REST APIs, or edge computing technologies.
Experience in the above tasks is not a requirement, but a willingness to learn is. Eventually one can transit towards more specific Software Engineering or Data Science roles based on their performance and interests.