We are a venture capital-backed software development company headquartered in Canada. We develop in-house products to disrupt one industry at a time and partner as a technology service provider to selected startups.
You are an exceptional coder and problem-solver with a passion for bringing concepts to life! You understand the need to meet deadlines and can work as a collaborative member of a team. You are team-oriented, self-starting, and have a positive attitude. Bridging the gap between usability and design motivates you.
As members of the tech team, you will create solutions to enhance the user experience. We are looking for people with software development experience in designing and developing customer-facing Web applications in high-paced environments.
Working and testing in multiple browser versions. Active contributor to developer communities like Stack Overflow, GitHub, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
Powers you will need
We are looking for a software automation test engineer with hands-on experience on Selenium or similar technology. Below are the major responsibilities:
- Identifying and selecting the automation test cases
- Applying various designs and documenting the automation test strategy
- Creating an automation test plan and getting approval
- Configuring Selenium Test Environment (STE) in order to set it up
- Participating in Selenium Environment Setup with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Automating the design of a framework
- Implementing it as per the structure of the project
- Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases
- Collating and monitoring the defect management process
- Managing the changes and executing regression tests
- Coming up with exact solutions for problems related to object identity and error handling
- Interacting with customers/clients to solve the various issues